We are pleased to offer a range of exclusive seminars and client events for 2017, all specifically arranged to give you the knowledge to develop a successful financial strategy in this challenging economic climate.
The seminars and events will cover highly relevant topics of all aspects of wealth management including:
- How to grow your income whilst in a low interest rate environment
- Guard your hard earned assets against rising taxation
- Investing tax efficiently and protection against increasing inflation
- Methods of reducing your exposure to the continued threat of Inheritance Tax that could potentially erode your estate
- Key steps to potentially increasing the income from your ISA investments
- And much more…
The aim of our seminars are to bring clients up to date with what is happening in the financial world in general and within our Asset Management division. We are confident you will find our seminars and events highly informative and enjoyable, whilst providing the opportunity to bring a friend, family member or colleague to experience first hand and be introduced to the concept of St. James's Place Wealth Management.
Details of future seminars and other client events we will be holding can be seen in the calendar of events below. Please book directly using the links provided or contact us to confirm your attendance together with the names and addresses of your guests. All events have restricted availability so please book early to avoid disappointment.